If you haven’t already, mark your calendars for June 18 for this year’s Father’s Day. Although gifts or cards are not always necessary, it can be a good way to show them you are appreciative for all they do. Last-minute holiday shoppers this post is dedicated to you! For every kind of dad, there is a perfect Father’s Day gift to cherish and treasure. This year, find your dad a gift that will make this Father’s Day one to remember forever. Here are 10 gift ideas we think are awesome:
1. For the grilling dad– Because nothing says Happy Father’s Day quite like a new barbecue set! This set has every piece your dad will need to grill up dinner all weekend long and for an affordable price at Target. Your pets will be getting a lot of scraps from the grill with this gift.
2. For the athletic dad– A Fitbit is the gift that keeps on giving, this device will motivate your dad, even more, to go for runs and work out daily with the family dog. They range anywhere from $59 to $199 in various colors on the Fitbit website.
3. For the classic dad– If your dad has had the same wallet for the last 15+ years and there are rips/tears in it, its time for a new one. The Swanky Badger has personalized, handmade leather wallets with initial engravings for cheap!
4. For the pet loving dad– Sign your dad up for a subscription to Bark Box because even though it’s a gift for the dog we all know he’s more excited about it! Your dad will have even more of an excuse to play with the dog if he gets new toys and treats every month.
5. For the couch potato dad– Get him a Roku that streams hundreds of channels and applications with the click of a button, whether it be ESPN or Netflix. Now your dad can relax to the fullest with his fur babies by his side. Kohl’s is having a sale on them right now for Father’s Day!
6. For the bearded dad– Your dad has been “growing” out his beard for awhile but it needs some serious upkeep, buy him a grooming kit that helps tame the beast! The 4-piece kit on Mountaineer Brand is just what your dad needs.
7. For the on-the-go dad– Nothing beats a great travel mug for the dad who is constantly running errands or just running late. It keeps beverages cold or hot for extended periods of time and can be found at Etsy in different designs. You can even engrave your pet’s name on there too!
8. For the funny dad– Does your continually make jokes or laugh at himself? We have the perfect gift for him! Get him a gag gift t-shirt that lets people know he means business when it comes to loving his pets and being funny. Available on iheartdogs.
9. For the beer-loving dad– Think about it, this can be a bonding experience. Not many people can say they have brewed a batch of beer with their dad! Mr. Beer Brewing Kits can be found on sale at Kohl’s.
10. For the electronically savvy dad– LivingPlug created an energy efficient iNLET that allows more plugs in a standard outlet PLUS it comes in different selections of dog covers that your dad will love this Father’s Day.