A Woman Spent $500 On Surgery For Her Goldfish After It Choked On A Pebble

»»A Woman Spent $500 On Surgery For Her Goldfish After It Choked On A Pebble

Me as a pet fish owner.

Vets in Brisbane, Australia, said a 21-year-old came in with a fishy problem after her goldfish accidentally swallowed a pebble.

The Brisbane Bird and Exotics Veterinary Services center ran a physical exam on the fish, whose name is Conquer, and determined that a single, black pebble was lodged in the back of his throat.

Facebook: 162228967128663

Conquer was taken in for emergency surgery, anesthetized, and prepped to have the pebble removed.

Facebook: 162228967128663

They gently propped his tiny mouth open, and with a special instrument, they went in.

Facebook: 162228967128663

Took hold of the pebble.

Facebook: 162228967128663

View Entire List ›

By | 2016-11-29T07:57:19+00:00 September 13, 2016|Categories: |Tags: |0 Comments

About the Author:

Leave A Comment